Prices and Information
Room with breakfast: €36.00 - €38.00 per person
Children up to 5 years: free
Children up to 12 years: half price
€80.00 for 2 guests per day – €10 supplement for each additional guest
The price does not include the local tax. This is calculated according to the duration of your stay in the local area, in line with the rate set by the local by-laws (currently €1.55 per person per day from 14 years old) and is collected at time of payment.
We regret to inform you that pets are not allowed on the premises.
You will receive an advantage card FREE: BrixenCard
- convenient public transport throughout your holiday
- one mountain and valley journey per day on the Plose mountain railway
- free daily (except Sundays and public holidays) entry to the South Tyrol's largest swimming extravaganza, the Acquarena, in the centre of Brixen
- an extensive range of cultural sites and events awaits you, including guided tours of Brixen
- free entry to 80 South Tyrolean museums
- Children from 6 years old will receive the BrixenCard as well
- Discount prices with many BrixenCard Bonus partners: (leisure services such as mountain bike tours, high rope courses, paragliding, bowling alley, and more at special reduced prices) www.brixencard.info